Sanitary Sewer Standards and Procedures
Additional requirements may be required on a case-by-case basis when special conditions are presented.
To schedule an appointment with a MetroConnects engineer, call 864-277-4442 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have completed Revision 2 of MetroConnects’ Standards and Procedures Manual. This new manual, specifications, and details are effective beginning with Projects with Approval Letters after January 1, 2020.
New items include:
- Off-site Easement Agreements
- On-site Easements
- Pipe Material
- Lining of Ductile Iron Pipe (DIP)
- Painting of Rings and Covers
- Restraining Joints
- Pipe Embedment
- Service Laterals – Ultra Rib
- Manhole Ring Seal
- Manholes Rim Elevation – Non-Lawn Areas
- Sanitary Sewer Service Cleanout
- Separation from Storm Pipe
- Inside Drop Connection
- Fee Schedule and Effective Dates
- New Tap Fee — Effective July 1, 2020
- All other fees — Effective January 1, 2020
Contact Information for MetroConnects’ Attorney: