Sanitary Sewer Standards and Procedures
Additional requirements may be required on a case-by-case basis when special conditions are presented.
To schedule an appointment with a MetroConnects engineer, call 864-277-4442 or email email@example.com.
******TEMPORARY PLAN SUBMITTAL PROCESS******
Due to COVID-19, all development plans will be TEMPORARILY submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC’d to email@example.com. For any plans larger than 20Mb, please email an FTP link. Once normal operations resume, electronic submittals will no longer be accepted. Comments will also be sent back electronically.
We have completed Revision 2 of MetroConnects’ Standards and Procedures Manual. This new manual, specifications, and details are effective beginning with Projects with Approval Letters after January 1, 2020.
New items include:
- Off-site Easement Agreements
- On-site Easements
- Pipe Material
- Lining of Ductile Iron Pipe (DIP)
- Painting of Rings and Covers
- Restraining Joints
- Pipe Embedment
- Service Laterals – Ultra Rib
- Manhole Ring Seal
- Manholes Rim Elevation – Non-Lawn Areas
- Sanitary Sewer Service Cleanout
- Separation from Storm Pipe
- Inside Drop Connection
- Fee Schedule and Effective Dates
- New Tap Fee — Effective July 1, 2020
- All other fees — Effective January 1, 2020
Contact Information for MetroConnects’ Attorney: