This position has been filled – Updated January 2013
Job Opening: Rehabilitation Project Manager
Metropolitan Sewer Subdistrict (MSSD) is a special purpose district that operates and maintains 615 miles of sanitary sewer mains within Greenville County, South Carolina.
The Rehabilitation Project Manager will be responsible for managing the District’s system assessment programs and rehabilitation projects. The position is currently available and salary is negotiable based on experience. Primary responsibilities include:
* Managing Inflow and Infiltration (I/I) program.
* Managing SSES program.
* Managing SSES evaluation, project identification, and budget development.
* Managing rehabilitation construction projects.
* Managing consulting engineering services related to rehabilitation.
* Managing rehabilitation budget.
Minimum job requirements:
* Bachelor of Science degree in Civil/Environmental Engineering or related field; or any equivalent combination of education and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
Resumes may be mailed to Metropolitan Sewer Subdistrict, 120 Augusta Arbor Way, Greenville, SC 29605 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional information, please contact Joe Thompson at 864-277-4442.