Job Opening: Engineering Technician
Metropolitan Sewer Subdistrict is a special purpose district that operates and maintains over 600 miles of sanitary sewer mains within Greenville County, South Carolina. The Engineering Technician position is an entry level position that will perform various system assessment and construction duties. The position is currently available and salary is negotiable based on experience. Primary responsibilities are:
- Reviews SSES data and evaluates service lateral status.Performs flow meter and other I/I related calculations.
- Provides inspection on District and developer projects.
- Secures encroachment permits for District projects.
- Sets up projects for Find & Fix Program
Minimum Training and Experience:
- A degree in Civil/Environmental Engineering (E.I.T.) and up to 4 years of experience; or any equivalent combination of education and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
Resumes may be mailed or dropped off at Metropolitan Sewer Subdistrict, 120 Augusta Arbor Way, Greenville, SC 29605; or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional information, please contact Joe Thompson at 864-277-4442.